The school is run by the board of directors and administered by the school’s director.
The Board of Directors of the Teachers’ Training School of Bouzareah is composed of:
- The minister in charge of higher education or his representative, as president;
- Representative of the Minister in charge of Finance;
- Representative of the Minister in charge of National Education;
- Representative of the Minister in charge of training and education;
- Representative of the public sector;
- Representative of the authority in charge of scientific research;
- Representatives of the main sectors used, the list of which is specified in the school decree;
- An elected representative of professors with a professorship degree for each department;
- Elected representatives of the assistant professors;
- elected representatives of the administrative, technical and service personnel;
- elected representatives of students;
The school’s principal, directors, assistants, heads of departments and the library director participate in the meetings of the board of directors in an advisory role. The Board of Directors shall deliberate on the following:
- School development schemes;
- Programming proposals for training and research;
- Proposals for national and international scientific exchange and cooperation programs;
- Annual training and research outcomes;
- Human resource management projects;
- Acceptance of various gifts, subsidies and contributions;
- Purchase, sale or rent of estate;
- Borrowings to be made;
- Projects for the establishment of affiliates and the acquisition of shares;
- Estimating the school’s resources and how they are used in the development of training and research activities;
- Use of resources resulting from the acquisition of shares and the establishment of secondary institutions within the framework of the school development scheme;
- Partnership agreements with all social and economic sectors;
- Internal law;
- School activities annual report presented by the Director;
- The Board examines and proposes every measure that will improve the functioning of the school and facilitate the achievement of its objectives.
Since its inception, the Teachers’s Training School was presided over by 6 directors:
- Dr. Boukaabach Abdel Latif, 1991/1998
- Dr. Mohamed Hedi Boutaren, 1998/2006
- Dr. Abdelkader Hani, 2006/2009
- Dr. Quoli Abdullah, 2009/2015
- Dr. Aliche Lamouri, 2015/2019.
- Dr. Guidoum Ratiba, since September 2019
The school’s director is responsible for:
- The overall functioning of the school;
- Maintaining justice in all acts of civic life;
- Exercising proper authority over all users;
- Each transaction shall conclude an agreement, contract and agreement within the framework of the applicable regulation;
- Ensuring the application of the legislation and regulation in force in the field of education and teaching;
- Preparing the draft of school budget and present it to the Board for deliberation;
- S/He orders the disbursement of the school budget;
- Taking every measure that will improve the pedagogical and scientific activities of the school;
- Ensuring respect for the school’s internal rules, the draft of which is subject to approval by the Board of Directors;
- Be responsible for maintaining security and discipline within the school;
- Deliver the certificates authorized by the Minister in charge of Higher Education;
- Ensuring that the school’s archive is saved and maintained.
To carry out his/her tasks, the school’s director is assisted by the following:
- The assistant Director of Studies. – The assistant director of post-graduation and scientific research.
- The assistant director for continuous training and external relations.
- The Secretary General.
- Library Manager.
- Heads of Departments.
Besides the administrative tasks, the Scientific Council expresses its opinion and recommendations on research projects, establishes or closes branches, initiates scientific exchange projects between universities, as well as managing scientific and cultural events programs. The council assesses the scientific outcome of research and education in general, as it contributes to the development and promotion of scientific research and supervision, and everything that supports new educational achievements.
The mission of this council is mainly to ensure a good conduct of the various activities of the institution and it deliberates all administrative issues of interest to the institution.
The management of the school is guaranteed by the principal, who is primarily responsible for public administration, helped by the assistant director of studies, the assistant director of post-graduation and scientific research, assistant director of continuous training and external relations, the secretary general, as well as the heads of departments.
The assistant director of studies conducts the follow-up of certificates of education and training and coordinates the work of the different departments. The deputy director of scientific research follows up the studies at the post-graduation level as s/he coordinates the research plans of the school with the help of the principal in charge of administrative and financial management.
The school has a scientific equipment and modern technological means used in the process of training and scientific research, including:
- An audiovisual center,
- three (03) language laboratories.
The Internet is on a special line that allows remote access to research professors and students, as well as a school website (www.ensb.dz) in cooperation with the National Research Center in Scientific and Technical Media (CERIST).
The school was also provided with an internal information network (Intranet) linking various departments, different offices and computerized information halls. This facilitates the process of communication and information exchange within the institution.