Tasks of the TTS
As a higher education institution, the Teachers’ Training school of Bouzareah is responsible for academic training, scientific research and technological development, and other tasks in its field of specialization. The most important of what it does can be summarized as follows:·
- Ensuring the training of qualified graduates.
- Teaching students research methods and ensuring training through research·
- Contributing to the production and dissemination of science and knowledge
- Participation in continuos training.
- Ensuring the training of students for the benefit of the national education sector.
- Contributing to the national effort towards scientific research and technological development·
- Supporting science and technology.
- Evaluating the results of scientific research ·
- Relating to the international scientific community through the exchange and enrichment of knowledge.